December 05, 2009

E531 Series Joban Line - Finally

Yup after looking and looking and more looking Ive decide on a Commuter train. My choice of commuter train is the E531 Series Joban Line. It can be configured as a 5-10 or 15 car set depending on its destination. The E531 is also a suburban train as well a a express train which gives lots of different running possibilities.

Click on the link to Wikipedia to learn more about the E531 Series. Another reason I choose the E531 Series is because its less complicated to get than the E231 Series Yamanote to put together and I found it at a good price.

Although the E231 Series Yamanote will be the train I desire to own it'll have to wait until a E51 series is introduced or it becomes cheaper the E531 will do until that happens. This will kill two birds with one stone, I may put the nanny cam into the E531, Im sure that there is more than enough space for the cam to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment