January 14, 2024

Working on the GreenMax Train Maintinance Garage

Well at first I didn't like this structure I thought it was dated and probably wouldn't fit into my timeframe which is modern day. But after playing around with it the structure grew on me and when I started putting it together I liked it even more. Below are some pictures of the kit in various stages of assembly and it is not complete or painted. I built this structure to my specifications so it looks nothing like the other pictures you may see. I plan to add an inspection walkway to the maintenance garage as soon as I find the material needed which I give credit to this video its pretty simple some styrene and brass handrails, I may also use the brass Aru inspection stand that I purchased recently.




























No comments:

Post a Comment