August 08, 2024

New stuff new trains from RG-ROKKO

It's that time again when a new delivery from RG-ROKKO has shown up and these are the things that I got. 


I picked up another EH200 locomotive from Kato I just like them for some reason and they are easy to install a decoder in. 


I decided to get a set of GREENMAX JR103 cars with the intention of turning them into MOW trains. I can't find the ones I'm looking for because they are not in stock so I have to make my own.

I got a few replacement part like traction wheels and some locomotive parts and antennas plus some bogies.

There's a cool Mook about soldering brass HO cars in full color. It's a very informative read on how to assemble brass HO scale kits

The second pic is of my new D51 from Kato with the Aru Nine passenger cars that I built. I think that set makes a nice excursion train 





No comments:

Post a Comment