August 05, 2009

The Marriot Golden Pagoda, well almost

Ive been on the fence about displaying my latest project since Ive made some additions to it. I got the mirrored mosaic tiles and added them, I kind of thought that they were too small but I may get larger tiles for the front of the building. I still need to order more mirrored mosaic tiles (the company that makes them went out of business, that sucks big time).The tower portion of the building now stands straight (I stopped messing with it lol) so Im happy about that . I purchased a red blinking strobe for the top of the tower to keep away those pesky airplanes and helicopters. Below are some pics of what Ive completed so far. Let me know what you think of it, Im really looking for feedback on this project.








No comments:

Post a Comment