August 18, 2009

Procrastination is making me wait.

Im getting a bit tired of working on the building, but I do want to start work on landscaping for the building. I think I want to do a triangle shaped base to compliment the triangle shaped tower.

Ive added more windows to the front & rear of the lower and upper towers. I have some spots to fill in & not sure how Im going to do that. Pics will be posted shorty,there will be a Panoramic elevator on the support/elevator shaft. I need to whip one of those up some day.

I still yet to do a lobby for the building which sucks big time, what kind of building has no lobby.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the lobby is the best part! That's where you get to go really nuts designing mezzanines and plazas and public spaces and so forth. The building in Brisbane I pointed out before has a really inspiring and whimsical lower-level—very post-modern. Have a look: http://images.google.com/images?q=Brisbane+Square

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you might be interested in this building in Beijing, which I just discovered:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yongfook/3712636032/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty cool but too much for me. Im a pretty simple person and like most things simple.

    ReplyDelete