August 26, 2009

A way to get in?

Well my bout with procrastination was a short lived one. Ive been experimenting with different lobbies for my hotel. The first lobby was just a roof wrapped around the lower portion of the building.

My second and hopefully final lobby is 8 columns sandwiched between two sheets of styrene which will fit underneath the building and be connected to the building. Its not my best work but I may refine it a bit in the future.

I have to say the lobby aint too shabby and Im taking a real liking to it. I may have to figure out how to spice it up a bit one day.

Where did all this inspiration come from you ask, well on eBay lately there have been some old Atlas High Rise buildings up for sale. So I took some creative licenses from the old Atlas stuff that Ive been seeing, thank you Atlas.

Pics to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment