October 21, 2009

Casco N-Gauge Storage Cases

Cascco is a Japanese company that makes aftermarket storage cases for N-Gauge model trains.From what I can tell by the item description over at Hobby Search they make window storage cases & inserts for Tomix & Kato storage cases as well as their own brand of storage cases.. They look really cool and Im looking to score one for my Dr. Yellow 7 car set.I think its really cool that you can remove the sleeve and see your trains without having to take your trains out of the box. Cases come in several different colors like Orange, Blue, Red etc, as well as 8 &,10 car cases, one fun fact is the word case translated from Japanese to English is casket lol.

2 comments:

  1. Their foam inserts only fit into their own, or Kato cases. Tomix cases are of rather different dimensions than Casco and Kato cases, and so the foam inserts might only fit a Tomix case after cutting them down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake Don I thought I read someplace that Casco's foam inserts fit Tomix cases, ooooooops lol. Thanks for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete