October 11, 2009

Ran some more trains today

Well in observance of Columbus Day and the MTA screwing up the transit system I decided to stay home and run some trains. I ran my Dr. Yellow, Super View Oridoriko, Nozimi Series 500 and American freight. Hopefully after I edit some decent looking video I'll post it but Im no Spielberg you know. Dr. Yellow ran like a champ today, it ran much better than I expected. I may pick up some more Tomix stuff in the future.

Im really taking advantage of this long holiday before I have to return to work. I ran some more trains although the footage of the american freight trains ended on the cutting room floor. I thought I came up with a nice minute clip of my Dr. Yellow and Eizan Railway Type 900 "Kirara" tram. Oh click the HQ button and throw me a comment or two lol.

Ive combined both videos into one just to make it easier to view.


No comments:

Post a Comment