November 08, 2009

Kato Series 100 Grand Hikari part 2

Well I placed a reservation for a Series 100 at Hobby Search with the expectation that It would ship in November, but it got pushed back to January. So I decided that I really wanted a Series 100 and didnt want to wait until January. Ive been searching Yahoo Japan Auctions and found a Grand Hikari with a 2 car add on set for 13,000 yen. I used a proxy bidding company to place a bid for me and won the auction. So I have to wait for the seller to ship it to the company then wait for the company to ship it to me. This is a great service if youre impatient like I am but it does come with a fee of course.




2 comments:

  1. Cool! Congratulations on finding something through Yahoo Auctions. I haven't quite found the gumption to give that a try yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Don, like I mentioned its really easy to do. Im going to do some more lurking on Yahoo Japan.

    ReplyDelete